- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
"COOL GRAPHICS. UNBEATABLE VALUE."
There’s no doubt that price is a big concern for many people these days and the Bell Arrow is proof that protection need not come with a big price tag. Featuring a lightweight polycarbonate alloy shell, adjustable flow-through ventilation and an anti-scratch coated flip down shield, the Arrow is a great helmet and an unbeatable value.
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Tool-less, no-hassle flip-down shield
- Anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Adjustable flow-through ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Adjustable chin vent to aid in cooling and shield defogging
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Aerodynamic design for exceptional stability and low wind noise
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: DOT
- Weight: 1550 Grams
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
NOTE: Helmet is pictured with Dark Smoke shield (sold separately).
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: TBlanchard (Leesburg, Georgia) 11.6.2013
Great Product! Comfortable Fit!!
Initially, I was shipped the wrong helmet. I called Helmet City the same day. The correct helmet was shipped the next day, without ANY problems. They use FedEx 2 day shipping. They emailed me a pre-paid return shipping label to send other one back. Customer service was great! The helmet I ordered is an awesome deal and is one of the most comfortable helmets I've tried on! Will definitely use Helmet City for future purchases.
Reviewer: Linda (Davis, CA) 3.15.2013
Good helmet - great price
I looked long and hard to find a full face helmet that would match my cream and turquoise scooter... then I found it! This Bell helmet is smooth and solid and seems to be very high quality. The only thing is... with the cheek padding the helmet smushes my face, and without the cheek padding it's a little looser than I would like...