- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
Ride in total comfort with the Bell Revolver EVO.
Pictured with optional dark smoke shield. Comes standard with a clear shield.
Meet the Bell Revolver EVO. Apparently Bell locked its R&D team in the laboratory and didn't let them out until they had taken the Revolver helmet and turned it into a truly class leading modular worthy of the Bell name. When its engineering team finally emerged, the result was the Bell Revolver EVO. With improved features like a redesigned eyeport seal to reduce wind noise, new chin curtain to keep cold air out, and an improved flip down sun shade, the Bell Revolver EVO metallic silver helmet has truly taken Bell modular helmets to the next level in rider comfort and performance.
BELL REVOLVER EVO MODULAR HELMET TECHNOLOGIES:
- Industries first Modular helmet designed for function and performance all in one
- Internal Sun Shade offers "on the fly" protection from the sun without having to stop and change shields
- Velocity Flow ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- New redesigned eyeport seal dramatically reduces wind noise
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- New Chin Curtain prevents cold air from entering the helmet
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: DOT
- Weight: 1750g
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Doug Martin (Bakersfield, California) 9.24.2013
The equipment works great and the service was spot on. I was a little hesitant to order from an online company without trying the fit, however the recommended sizing charts available were perfect. I would order again.
Reviewer: NICOLAS RAMIREZ (LOS ANGELES, CA) 12.20.2012
THE FIT WAS PERFECT. I THOUGHT I WAS A LARGE BUT I WENT WITH YOUR MEASUREMENTS WHICH, WHERE VERY HELPFUL AND GOT A MEDIUM THAT FITS EXCELLENT.
Reviewer: Willard E. Ewer (Inyokern, CA) 12.8.2012
I have always been impressed with Helmet City merchandise and service. For this specific item, I unfortunately ordered a size that was too small for me. An exchange is being made and I am certain all will be well as usual.