- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
BELL RS-1 FULL FACE HELMET FEATURES:
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Super lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass Composite Shell
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode Shield for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
- Weight: 1575g
PICTURED WITH OPTIONAL DARK SMOKE SHIELD. COMES STANDARD WITH A CLEAR SHIELD.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Anton (Union City, CA) 12.10.2012
Didn't fit my head
I bought a Bell RS-1, due to the great features and quality for the price. The helmet was great, other than fitment. I am normally a medium to large helmet in many other brands, but the large Bell RS-1 was extremely tight right behind my temples to right above my ears, and had gaps behind my head and in front of my forehead. Obviously this is not a problem or issue with the helmet, but it seems to fit the (very) long oval (front to back) head shape. Suomy and Arai seem to fit my head shape much better. Just wanted to let prospective buyers know about fitment issues.