- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Crafted out of Bell's super lightweight Kevlar/Carbon Fiber/Fiberglass TriMatrix Composite and is sculpted into a wind tunnel-proven, super stable, lift-free design
- Equipped with Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust, a revolutionary airflow management system keeping the rider's head cool and dry
- Super stable aerodynamic signature designed to enhance stability and resist lift
- Comes with Track Strip for track days, an add-on wicker that further improves stability at high speeds
- 3Mode Shield with ClickRelease is the easiest shield to use and change
- NutraFog II coated shield to virtually eliminate fogging
- Contour Cut Cheek pads for superior fit and comfort
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Includes padded, lined Bell Helmet Bag
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 1550g
PICTURED WITH OPTIONAL DARK SMOKE SHIELD. COMES STANDARD WITH A CLEAR SHIELD.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: David S. (Chicago, IL) 11.15.2011
Awesome for fast speeds!
This helmet is lightweight and comfortable, making it perfect for my longer commutes. I decided to test out my new Bell Star so, of course, I went on the highway. Man!!! I have never had so much airflow in a helmet before! The vents work great. Compared to other top brands and considering the features in this helmet, I think I got a great bargain with the Bell Star. And it looks pretty awesome too!