- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
There's no doubt that price is a big concern for many people these days and the new Bell Arrow is proof that protection need not come with a big price tag. Featuring a lightweight polycarbonate alloy shell, adjustable flo-through ventilation and an anti-scratch coated flip down shield, the Arrow is straight up a good helmet at a great price.
Pictured with optional dark smoke shield. Comes standard with a clear shield.
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Tool-less, no-hassle flip-down shield
- Anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Adjustable flow-through ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Adjustable chin vent to aid in cooling and shield defogging
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Aerodynamic design for exceptional stability and low wind noise
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Carlos Arroyo (Mexico, Mexico) 4.14.2012
Not real paint
Never knew it wasn't real paint, until I got it. It looks fake....not real.....never saw that in the internet add. But after all ... What can you expect from a $100 helmet?
Reviewer: Robert Oliver (Bellevue, Nebraska) 3.9.2012
This line of helmets are great for those who want quality and simplicity. Basic helmet with expensive fit and finish for 100 bucks. Quiet helmet and they turn heads for sure. Get glasses for motorcycling if you wear eyeglasses with this helmet. Impossible to hook your ears with this one. Only negative I encountered.