- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
Ride in total comfort with the Bell Revolver EVO.
Meet the Bell Revolver EVO. Bell locked its R&D team in the laboratory and didn't let them out until they had taken the Revolver helmet and turned it into a truly class leading modular worthy of the Bell name. When its engineering team finally emerged, the result was the Bell Revolver EVO. With improved features like a redesigned eyeport seal to reduce wind noise, new chin curtain to keep cold air out, and an improved flip down sun shade, the Bell Revolver EVO black helmet has truly taken Bell modular helmets to the next level in rider comfort and performance.
PICTURED WITH OPTIONAL DARK SMOKE SHIELD. COMES STANDARD WITH A CLEAR SHIELD.
BELL REVOLVER EVO MODULAR HELMET TECHNOLOGIES:
- Industries first Modular helmet designed for function and performance all in one
- Internal Sun Shade offers "on the fly" protection from the sun without having to stop and change shields
- Velocity Flow ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- New redesigned eyeport seal dramatically reduces wind noise
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- New Chin Curtain prevents cold air from entering the helmet
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: DOT
- Weight: 1750g
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Jesse (, ) 10.15.2013
They Run Small
My head measures 60.5 cm, going by the Helmet City chart, that puts me on the low end of and XL. I read the reviews and also spoke with them on the phone. I was told they run true to size. I told them, I have a Shoei and it is an XL and fits perfect. Reply, you will be fine, get an XL. So in the end, the reviews that I read on another site was correct. I could barely get an XL on my head. Way way too tight. Sent it back, they sent me an XXL and it fits. But it is far from loose, its still tight, but will break in with some wear. So I suggest ordering the next size bigger, or you will be sending it back. Other than that, I have no complaints. Price vs what you get, Bell Revolver EVO is a home run. The inside flip down visor is pretty cool. I also had no problem putting on straight arm motorcycle sunglasses with the helmet on. I saw another review that said the wind defector chin curtain was not removable. I had mine out and back together in less than 2 minutes. And you can put it back in just as easy if you ever need or want it in. As for noise and wind rattle, I don`t see the problem, I was above 100 mph today and it was fine. Not my Shoei, but its not a $600+ helmet either.
Reviewer: Mitch Dolezal (Gilbert, AZ) 10.18.2012
Not as good as it looks
Looks great but it's very difficult to get glasses on based on the cheek pad design. I also experienced a great deal of buffeting at high speeds which makes the inner shield shake. I also did not like the fact that the chin air deflector is not removable.
Reviewer: Kyle (Lake Zurich, IL) 9.13.2012
I found that everything with this helmet had a very practical use on the first day. The flip up chin made putting it on a lot easier and the built in sunvisor I used the first day when I didn't realize it was so bright until i got out of my shaded neighborhood. Super comfortable, well ventilated. Well worth the price.