- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Ride in total comfort with the Bell Revolver EVO.
”ULTRA VERSATILE. MAXIMUM STYLE.”
Meet the Bell Revolver EVO. Apparently Bell locked its R&D team in the laboratory and didn't let them out until they had taken the Revolver helmet and turned it into a truly class leading modular worthy of the Bell name. When its engineering team finally emerged, the result was the Bell Revolver EVO. With improved features like a redesigned eyeport seal to reduce wind noise, new chin curtain to keep cold air out, and an improved flip down sun shade, the Bell Revolver EVO templar helmet has truly taken Bell modular helmets to the next level in rider comfort and performance.
- Industry’s first Modular helmet designed for function and performance
- Internal Sun Shade offers “on the fly” protection from the sun without having to stop and change shields
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- New redesigned eyeport seal dramatically reduces wind noise
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort• Exclusive Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- New Chin Curtain prevents cold air from entering the helmet
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: DOT
- Weight: 1750 Grams
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
NOTE: Helmet is pictured with Dark Smoke shield (sold separately).
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Troy Wagner (Warren, PA) 4.6.2013
This helmet seems to run a bit small. I measured for my size and ordered the XXL as recommended, still too small. Very tight in the forehead area. Button to release the lower portion of helmet is very small. Returned it for an HJC IS-MAX. Tried on an XXL locally, awesome fit and feel. Would like to see Helmet City provide return labels for shipping merchandise back though.