- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
BELL MAG-9 SENA OPEN FACE HELMET
Designed to easily accommodate the Sena SMH10 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom, the ultra-comfortable and versatile Mag 9 Sena redefines the open face helmet category. From long distance touring to cruising your favorite local roads, the Mag-9 Sena is the one helmet that does it all in style.
- Tough and lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 EPS sizes for maximum comfort and size range
- Designed to accommodate the Sena SMH10 Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom (see additional information below)
- Helmet can be run in multiple configurations: with or without shield and with or without visor
- Fast and easy tool-free shield changes
- Drop-down sunshield offers “on the fly” protection from the sun
- Velocity flow ventilation creates the most ventilated helmet in the open face category
- Convenient speaker pockets make it easy to set up the Mag-9 with communication devices
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Contour cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- Certification: DOT
- Weight: 1200 Grams
SMH-10 BLUETOOTH HEADSET FEATURES:
- Audio Booster
- Individual Volume Control
- Versatile Jog Dial
- Use while charging
- Upgradable firmware
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Working Distance (Intercom): up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- 4-way conference intercom
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Elvis (Humble, Texas) 7.24.2014
This is a really nice helmet, especially for the price. I would say that it runs a little big.
Reviewer: Bill Black (Woodbine, GA) 3.24.2014
After checking every motorcycle store in the area I could not find any that stocked this helmet. While I would have rather been able to try on an actual model, the guaranteed no hassle return policy of Helmet City provided me a chance to check it out. Product arrived in 2 days, came as described and the fit will be fine after a break-in period. I would recommend Helmet City for other purchases.
Reviewer: Neal Wagner (, ) 2.9.2014
great open face helmet
Convenience: can easily leave buckled taking on and off, vents work well, twist down & click up sunglass internal visor very useful. Fit is very good, wind noise tolerable, visor easy to position. Visibility superb!