- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
Ride in total comfort with the Bell Revolver EVO.Bell Revolver Evo Modular Helmet
Bell locked its R&D team in the laboratory and didn't let them out until they had taken the Revolver helmet and turned it into a truly class leading modular worthy of the Bell name. When its engineering team finally emerged, the result was the Revolver EVO. With improved features like a redesigned eyeport seal to reduce wind noise, new chin curtain to keep cold air out, and an improved flip down sun shade, the Revolver EVO has truly taken Bell modular helmets to the next level in rider comfort and performance.
- Industries first Modular helmet designed for function and performance all in one
- Internal Sun Shade offers "on the fly" protection from the sun without having to stop and change shields
- Velocity Flow ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- New redesigned eyeport seal dramatically reduces wind noise
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- New Chin Curtain prevents cold air from entering the helmet
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: DOT
- Weight: 1750g
Pictured with optional dark smoke shield. Comes with a standard clear shield.
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: jesus perales (san antonio, tx) 10.16.2013
Guess its good for 200
Its a little bit on the heavy side, my neck started to feel the difference, i love the gadgets and the look, i just wish it was lighter.
Reviewer: Darrell (Burlington, ON, ON) 7.10.2012
Helmet fell apart after a month
Loved the style and function of this Bell modular. After a few weeks of average wear (commute one hour to work and back daily) the rubber seal on the bottom of the helmet began to peel away. Two weeks later the magnetic strap end broke off rendering the magnet clasp idea useless. Left me with a chafed neck. Couldnt take another flaw. The helmet had good wind protection and the chin wind guard is a great feature. Had to call helmet city and they replaced this helmet with a new different brand. Excellent service as usual. Wanted to like this helmet but Bell quality left me sour.