- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
Pictured with optional dark smoke shield. Comes standard with a clear shield.
Bell locked its R&D team in the laboratory and didn't let them out until they had taken the Revolver helmet and turned it into a truly class leading modular worthy of the Bell name. When its engineering team finally emerged, the result was the Revolver EVO. With improved features like a redesigned eyeport seal to reduce wind noise, new chin curtain to keep cold air out, and an improved flip down sun shade, the Revolver EVO has truly taken Bell modular helmets to the next level in rider comfort and performance.
BELL REVOLVER EVO MODULAR HELMET TECHNOLOGIES:
- Industries first Modular helmet designed for function and performance all in one
- Internal Sun Shade offers "on the fly" protection from the sun without having to stop and change shields
- Velocity Flow ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- New redesigned eyeport seal dramatically reduces wind noise
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- New Chin Curtain prevents cold air from entering the helmet
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: DOT
- Weight: 1750g
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: NICOLAS RAMIREZ (LOS ANGELES, CA) 12.20.2012
THE FIT WAS PERFECT. I THOUGHT I WAS A LARGE BUT I WENT WITH YOUR MEASUREMENTS WHICH, WHERE VERY HELPFUL AND GOT A MEDIUM THAT FITS EXCELLENT.
Reviewer: Willard E. Ewer (Inyokern, CA) 12.8.2012
I have always been impressed with Helmet City merchandise and service. For this specific item, I unfortunately ordered a size that was too small for me. An exchange is being made and I am certain all will be well as usual.
Reviewer: Steven Capik (Milpitas, ca) 7.11.2012
The front of the helmut is close to your chin. I can actually touch with my chin. Good for cold weather. Air flow is good. Noise control I would rate as average to low for a flip-up.