- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
BELL MAG-9 SENA OPEN FACE HELMET
Designed to easily accommodate the Sena SMH10 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom, the ultra-comfortable and versatile Mag 9 Sena redefines the open face helmet category. From long distance touring to cruising your favorite local roads, the Mag-9 Sena is the one helmet that does it all in style.
- Tough and lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 EPS sizes for maximum comfort and size range
- Designed to accommodate the Sena SMH10 Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom (see additional information below)
- Helmet can be run in multiple configurations: with or without shield and with or without visor
- Fast and easy tool-free shield changes
- Drop-down sunshield offers “on the fly” protection from the sun
- Velocity flow ventilation creates the most ventilated helmet in the open face category
- Convenient speaker pockets make it easy to set up the Mag-9 with communication devices
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Contour cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- Certification: DOT
- Weight: 1200 Grams
SMH-10 BLUETOOTH HEADSET FEATURES:
- Audio Booster
- Individual Volume Control
- Versatile Jog Dial
- Use while charging
- Upgradable firmware
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Working Distance (Intercom): up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- 4-way conference intercom
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Dee (St George, UT) 6.17.2014
This is the first helmet I've ever owned - got it to wear while riding OHV. Fits perfectly, and doesn't feel overly hot while wearing in our 100+ degree temps here. I love the built in sun shield.
Reviewer: scott (eastern wa, wa) 6.14.2013
Bell Mag 9 Sena Helmet
Helmet bought for wife. Fits well, finish very nice but the drop down sunshade fell out of helmet upon first manipulation of switch. has a very hard time working, keeps falling out, even after reassembly. Perhaps time will tell but brand new helmet should not have parts falling off it.
Reviewer: Norb Schertzer (, ) 6.11.2013
Would definitely recommend the helmet ans sena 10 combo. Both are well made and Sena unit is very easy to install. Experience with Helmet City was very good. Only issue was that helmet showed as in stock, but wasn't When I didn't receive in 2 days as expected I called. Sales person was very apologetic that I wasn't notify. As it turns out, the Red would have clashed with my new paint job, so I ordered the black one. I came in 2 days as promised.