- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Tear it up with the Bell Moto 9!
Bell Moto 9 Carbon Hurricane Off-Road Helmet
Made for the pros, the Bell Moto 9 helmet has all the bells and whistles. Lighter than the Moto 8 and featuring a wider eyeport, the Bell Moto 9 carbon helmet is extremely ergonomic and, with the interior padding, is a snug fit. A great feature of the Bell Moto 9 is the Magnafusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads. Should you go down and emergency responders need to remove your helmet quickly, this system can help. Bell really outdid themselves with the Bell Moto 9 carbon helmet what with all of the bells and whistles they have packed into this helmet. Experience the difference of a Bell helmet and try the Bell Moto 9!
- Super lightweight Kevlar/carbon fiber/fiberglass TriMatrix Composite shell
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Removable and washable X-Static silver lined Extended Wear interior
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads (Patent Pending)
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Sized for a custom fit
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 1450 grams
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.