Superior air flow keep the Bell Vortex Helmet cool and stable on the road. With an incredibly easy shield change system, the Bell Vortex helmet has amazing features beyond it's reasonable price point.
- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
BELL VORTEX FULL FACE HELMET FEATURES:
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheek pads
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
PICTURED WITH OPTIONAL DARK SMOKE SHIELD. HELMET COMES WITH A STANDARD CLEAR SHIELD.
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: James Bronson (Del Rio, Texas) 12.25.2013
Best Bang for the Buck...
I've been riding with my Bell Vortex for a little over a year now and after forty years riding and literally dozens of motorcycle helmets, I can honestly say that the Bell Vortex is hands down the "best bang for the buck". Good visibility coupled with excellent ventilation make it my helmet of choice for all but the warmest of weather. As far as wind and road noise, it is a bit "loud" by full face helmet standards, but the wind noise is easily silenced by using earplugs. Definitely a "keeper"...
Reviewer: Carmen Oslager (, ) 1.1.2013
Helmet was great! Just had to return for bigger size. It was for my husband and it was surprise gift for him at Christmas.