- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
The Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you'd expect of the Star's little brother. Developed in Bell's state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, Calif. design center, the Vortex borrows heavily from the Star, using its Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as ClickRelease--the reigning world champ in shield ease-of-use.
The lightweight polycarbonate shell is molded into a stable, wind-cutting shape, and comfort is in no short supply with contoured cheek pads and plush removable comfort liner. Finish it off with a noise reducing wind collar and integrated speaker pockets and you have a complete package at a killer price.
BELL VORTEX FULL FACE HELMET FEATURES:
- Velocity Flow Ventilation(TM) system with FlowAdjust(TM) for maximum stability and temperature
- control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Removable and washable interior comfort liner
- Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease(TM) for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II(TM) superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- Sport Touring>/li>
- Street Bike
li>Certifications: DOT, Snell M2010
- Weight: 1600 g
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
PICTURED WITH OPTIONAL DARK SMOKE SHIELD. HELMET COMES WITH A STANDARD CLEAR SHIELD.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Pashgirl (Navan, ) 6.30.2013
Very satisfied with price, looks and functionality
Just received helmet so these comments are based on early impressions. In terms of looks, it's even nicer than on the pictures. The design is elaborate and looks awesome. The weight is average and the size is right. There's a lot of inside padding but I imagine that it will flatten with time. It seems the airflow will be good but I will need to try it on some more to confirm. Basically I wanted to get a good looking helmet from a reputable company at a reasonable price and am very satisfied. The shipping was exactly as planned and the service excellent!