- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
BELL VORTEX FULL FACE HELMET FEATURES:
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheek pads
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
PICTURED WITH OPTIONAL DARK SMOKE SHIELD. HELMET COMES WITH A STANDARD CLEAR SHIELD.
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Bruce (Naples, FL) 9.29.2012
Nice helmet, but runs very small
I do like the helmet, but it does run very small. Normally I wear an XL, but the XL is VERY tight, even pushes my cheeks into my teeth.
Reviewer: Dave (Gaithersburg, MD) 9.17.2012
Great helmet. Excellent ventilation. Very good value compared to high end helmets.
Reviewer: Roger McLaughlin (, ) 8.3.2012
Very nice Brain Bucket
Bang for the buck this is the best helmet that I have ever come across. It is very comfortable, and the ventillation is outstanding, even in 30+ degree (C) temperatures. My only beef is the noise level, otherwise I would have given it a five star rating.