- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
BELL STAR FULL FACE HELMET FEATURES:
- Crafted out of Bell's super lightweight Kevlar/Carbon Fiber/Fiberglass TriMatrix Composite and is sculpted into a wind tunnel-proven, super stable, lift-free design
- Equipped with Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust, a revolutionary airflow management system keeping the rider's head cool and dry
- Super stable aerodynamic signature designed to enhance stability and resist lift
- Comes with Track Strip for track days, an add-on wicker that further improves stability at high speeds
- 3Mode Shield with ClickRelease is the easiest shield to use and change
- NutraFog II coated shield to virtually eliminate fogging
- Contour Cut Cheek pads for superior fit and comfort
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Includes padded, lined Bell Helmet Bag
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2005, DOT
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 1550g
PICTURED WITH OPTIONAL DARK SMOKE SHIELD. COMES STANDARD WITH A CLEAR SHIELD.
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Wes Wilkerson (Reno, NV) 3.14.2013
I have been in motorsports for 45 years, from motocross to street bikes to open cockpit race cars, so I know helmets. The Bell Star Carbon is, by far, the best designed and functional helmet I have ever owned.
Reviewer: Roxx (SF, CA) 10.4.2012
Stole me away from Shoei!
I have worn an awesome Shoei RF1000 for the last 3 years, I thought it was great overall helmet besides some small issues like venting, but knew it was a great helmet for fit and quality. The Bell blows it out of the water, the quality is amazing and the the forehead vents are so practical and innovative. The optional photo chromatic visor is also an epic addition, no more eyes watering at night with the dark visor up! This helmet looks great, fits great and has all the extra stuff the Shoei doesn't. I am a medium in a Shoei, ordered a small size Bell after reading reviews and it fit perfectly. The inside is way more luxurious than the Shoei too, and the strap has an excellent magnet for any extra strap length. Excellent purchase and really happy with the product. Helmet City did great fast job with shipping and the ordering process and I will use them again.
Reviewer: cgray (beverly hills, mi) 8.8.2012
Best helmet yet
This helmet is top notch! comfort,looks,weight. Venting is unbelievable.