- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
”TRACK TESTED. RACER APPROVED.”
From the ultra-light TriMatrix Composite Shell to the super stable aerodynamic profile, every form and function of the Star Carbon has been designed to make you lighter, faster, and stronger. The Star Carbon also features a brand new head form based on our popular RS-1 for superior comfort and fit . Bell’s Velocity Flow Ventilation system keeps you cool in the heat of battle while the Contour Cut Cheekpads cradle your head in comfort. And when you’re looking for that extra edge, Bell provides a wide range of high-performance shields that allow you to stay focused on your next braking point, apex, and pass.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Super lightweight TriMatrix™ Composite Shell-Carbon/Kevlar/Fiberglass blend
- Brand new head form based on our popular RS-1 for superior comfort and fit
- Removable and washable X-Static® XT2 silver-lined anti-microbial liner
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode Shield™ for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
- Weight: 1500 Grams
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Kyle (san jose, ca.) 7.23.2013
Best Bell ever
I have used many Bell helmets from racing go-karts to stock cars and dirt bikes to street bikes. Replaced my Shoei with the Matte Carbon and was instantly delighted. Lite weight and quiet with good looks. Added the Transitions shield and ditched the sunglasses and clear shield..Great upgrade!
Reviewer: Wes Wilkerson (Reno, NV) 3.14.2013
I have been in motorsports for 45 years, from motocross to street bikes to open cockpit race cars, so I know helmets. The Bell Star Carbon is, by far, the best designed and functional helmet I have ever owned.
Reviewer: Roxx (SF, CA) 10.4.2012
Stole me away from Shoei!
I have worn an awesome Shoei RF1000 for the last 3 years, I thought it was great overall helmet besides some small issues like venting, but knew it was a great helmet for fit and quality. The Bell blows it out of the water, the quality is amazing and the the forehead vents are so practical and innovative. The optional photo chromatic visor is also an epic addition, no more eyes watering at night with the dark visor up! This helmet looks great, fits great and has all the extra stuff the Shoei doesn't. I am a medium in a Shoei, ordered a small size Bell after reading reviews and it fit perfectly. The inside is way more luxurious than the Shoei too, and the strap has an excellent magnet for any extra strap length. Excellent purchase and really happy with the product. Helmet City did great fast job with shipping and the ordering process and I will use them again.