- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
BELL RS-1 FULL FACE HELMET FEATURES:
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Super lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass Composite Shell
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode Shield for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
- Weight: 1575g
PICTURED WITH OPTIONAL DARK SMOKE SHIELD. COMES STANDARD WITH A CLEAR SHIELD.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Joel (Clackamas, OR) 2.12.2013
Good helmet for the money
The RS-1 fits well, for an oval shaped head, I wear a size large Scorpion 400 and the large RS-1 does seem to be a bit bigger. The lining is very soft and the cut-outs at the ears are nice for com phones or just the added comfort of space around the ears. Great, great ventilation and of course the ingenious shield removal, which I imagine everyone will be copying in some form or another in the very near future. No tools and about 10 seconds and the shield is swapped and secure. Lightweight with a nice profile. Some of the fabric could be lined up a little better on the stitching, but that's a very minor insignificant detail for what is a great helmet for the price.