- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
”EXCEPTIONAL VALUE. AWESOME PERFORMANCE.”
The Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you’d expect of the Star’s little brother. Developed in Bell’s state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, Calif. design center, the Vortex borrows heavily from the Star, using its Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as ClickRelease—the reigning world champ in shield ease-of-use. The lightweight polycarbonate shell is molded into a stable, wind cutting shape, and comfort is in no short supply with contoured cheek pads and a plush removable comfort liner. Finish it off with a noise reducing wind collar and integrated speaker pockets and you have a complete package at a killer price.
- Velocity Flow™ ventilation system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certifications: Snell M2010, DOT
- Weight: 1600 Grams
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
NOTE: Helmet is pictured with Dark Smoke shield (sold separately).
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Jonathan (Brockton, MA) 8.5.2013
awesome bang for you buck
Definitely a good entry level helmet. This helmet is bigger than most helmets due to the shell sizes they use. I have a size medium and when I don't wear a jacket I look like a bobble head and I'm 215 lbs 5' 11". with a jacket however it fits together pretty well. Good airflow, I am one of those people that get hot way too fast and in traffic on the highway I just pop the visor up and when I'm moving i get good airflow. Airflow is best when you are slight leaning forward so for you guys that ride cruisers and sit more upright it may not give you airflow you want. Does have a lot of road noise but my comfort as far as staying cool trumps the need to reduce road noise.