- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
”EXCEPTIONAL VALUE. AWESOME PERFORMANCE.”
The Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you’d expect of the Star’s little brother. Developed in Bell’s state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, Calif. design center, the Vortex borrows heavily from the Star, using its Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as ClickRelease—the reigning world champ in shield ease-of-use. The lightweight polycarbonate shell is molded into a stable, wind cutting shape, and comfort is in no short supply with contoured cheek pads and a plush removable comfort liner. Finish it off with a noise reducing wind collar and integrated speaker pockets and you have a complete package at a killer price.
- Velocity Flow™ ventilation system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certifications: Snell M2010, DOT
- Weight: 1600 Grams
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
NOTE: Helmet is pictured with Dark Smoke shield (sold separately).
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: jim johnson (Danville, CA) 6.18.2013
The helmet was gorgeous. The fit was awful. The cheek pads are so large that I felt like I had the fish face. When I open my mouth and then try to close it, my cheeks were pushed in so far I couldn't close my jaw. Bummer, I have been wearing only Bell helmets since the early 70s and this was my first disappointment.
Reviewer: Kurt Zahner (Gardner, Kansas) 6.9.2013
The helmet fit is snug / good. Appearance is what I'd hoped for. Snell rating was important in my decision to purchase this product
Reviewer: steven barnes (Fair Oaks, California) 4.30.2013
I received the helmet in 2 days like they advertise, helmet looks great