- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (18)
HJC IS-33 OPEN-FACE HELMET FEATURES:
Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Lightweight,superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell with large eyeport for greater visibility
- Impact absorbing,multi-density EPS liner
SunShield Visor System
- One-touch integrated smoke-tinted SunShield (PP #111/3335,855) deploys and retracts quickly and easily
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System provides flow-through ventilation
- Multi-stage intake vents and exhaust vents allow full front to back fresh airflow that flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SilverCool antibacterial fabric
- Comfortable,removable and washable
HJ-117J Shield and QuickSlide Shield Replacement System
- QuickSlide shield replacement system allows for quick,secure and tool-less shield removal and installation
- Optically correct face shield offers 95% UV protection
Nylon Strap Retention System
- Neatly secures chin strap
Customer Reviews (18)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Albert Knoblock (Spring, TX) 9.10.2014
I like this helmet but as other reviews have mentioned, it seems to run a little small for the size ordered. I measured my head (according to the size chart) at 22 1/4 inches and ordered a medium which goes up to 22 7/8... and it feels a bit tight. I like the built in sun visor because it's convenient and so I didn't order an additional smoked visor but should have just because sometimes I want to throw the visor down and not worry about deploying or releasing the built in visor as it's a slide at the top of the helmet with a retract button and sometimes can be a bit annoying trying to slide the visor down or release with the button. All this being said, it's actually a pretty good helmet and my complaints are minor. Again, anyone reading this review may want to consider buying a size larger as these do seem to run small.
Reviewer: john wojtek (san angelo, Texas) 7.7.2014
This item is fair, well constructed but don't believe when you read that they run large, I ordered 1 size larger than their chart indicates for my measurement and it is very snug and hurts after 200 miles or so.
Reviewer: Bill Merkle (Fort Worth, Texas) 7.2.2014
Can't say one thing bad about this helmet. I find myself riding more since I got it due to the comfort and wind protection. I've been riding for 45 years and the IS-33 is by far the best I've owned.