- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
Shoei RF-1100 Helmet Features:
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and professional riders' feedback
- Dual Layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Five shell and six EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- A third generation Tail Fin, integrated into the bottom rear beading in combination with the Shell-Integrated Spoiler, allows smooth airflow that reduces drag and lift
- Upper Air Intake Vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Top outlet vent is separate from the Shell- Integrated Spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Four rear outlet vents allow for adjustment of airflow based on riding position
- Enlarged lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- The rear/neck outlets allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, crown liner and chin strap covers) is easily removed to allow cleaning
- Each component of the inner liner is ergonomically designed to offer the ultimate in safety, fit and comfort
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation. The springloaded base plate (U.S. patent pending 11/799935) pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal
- The CW-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Optional, CWF-1 two-dimensional racing shields with tear-off posts are available
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- Optional, CW-1 Pinlock prepared shields are available to accommodate Pinlock Fog Free Inserts
- A pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow
- D.O.T. and SNELL M2010 Approved! The X-Twelve features the latest Snell Approval, heralded the world over as the most important helmet safety standard to date
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: SU (, ) 7.10.2012
This is my 4th Shoei on-road helmet. I have owned an X9, RF800, RF1000, and now this RF1100. Each generation keeps getting better. The fit is perfect, workmanship is top notch, and the finish is beautiful. This is a great helmet.
Reviewer: Becky Z. (, ) 11.13.2011
Cute and Comfy
This helmet rocks! The graphics are cool, it's super quiet, I can see well, it looks cute. Did I mention it looks amazing? :) You won't be disappointed. It truly is an advanced helmet with awesome features.
Reviewer: Dave W. (, ) 11.13.2011
So far so good.
I went from an RF-1000 to the RF-1100. Only put a couple hundred miles on the RF-1100, but so far I'd say it's a way better helmet. It feels like it has more padding (better protection). It has better ventilation. It is way (way) quieter.