- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
The rugged scala rider G4 is the perfect companion in any winter environment.* It lets you communicate with your friends while you enjoy riding the snowy trails.
Connect with up to two other snowmobiles or among two riders and their two passengers in crystal-clear conference mode or use any of the other remarkable communication and entertainment options the scala rider G4 has to offer: Mobile phone connectivity, A2DP stereo music from your MP3 Player, built-in FM radio and more.
The scala rider G4 is hands down the world's most feature-rich communication and entertainment system for snowmobile riders and the PowerSet box brings you two factory-paired G4 units ready to go.
Multiple Device Connectivity ("MDC")
Thanks to MDC technology, the scala rider G4 offers parallel connectivity as follows:
- Snowmobile Intercom conference mode with two other scala rider G4 users and with one of the following Bluetooth devices:
- Mobile Phone (either directly or via a GPS device)
- GPS device
- A2DP enabled MP3 Player or Adapter
plus: built-in FM radio and cable connectivity to external MP3 player Priority Management:No need to manually disconnect from intercom or music to receive incoming phone calls or GPS instructions!
- Talk time: up to 10 hours
- Standby time: 7 days
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Certificates: FCC, IC,CE, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth version 2.1 class 1
- Chip manufacturer: Cambridge Silicone Radio (CSR)
- Battery type: Rechargeable Li-Polymer
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for advanced audio
- 4-Way (2 riders and 2 passengers)
- 3-Way (3 separate snowmobiles)
- 2-Way (rider-to-rider or rider-to-passenger)
- Mobile Phone Conference Mode (rider, passenger, outside caller)
- Headset and Handsfree profiles
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless streaming stereo from MP3 player or other A2DP device
- Voice Dial
- Call Reject
- Conference mode between outside caller, Driver and Passenger
- Multi-Lingual Spoken Status Announcements
- Specially Calibrated Noise Cancellation Microphone
- AGC technology: automatic volume adjustment of audio signals according to riding speed and ambient noise (AGC covers audio from MP3 Player, Mobile Phone, Intercoms, GPS)
- VOX technology: accept or reject calls by voice commands
- 110/240V 50/60Hz Universal Travel Charger
Charger unit uses USB cable that also serves as software download cable.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.