- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Our 100% Carbon Fiber NITRO helmet is specifically made with the Nitro and Alcohol Drag racer in mind. We know how bad the fumes can be in your cockpit and the Nitro has been engineered to alleviate those issues with its replaceable filter system and flexible bottled air intake port. The built-in Nomex skirt helps keep air inside the helmet clean and adds another facet of safety against flames and smoke and a braided kevlar gasket lines the eyeport for an even better seal. The Nitro has a built-in D-ring at the chin bar to keep your head restrained during those hard launches and also includes Impacts fire-retardant, variable density, single-piece Gray Matter helmet liner, our standard eyeport with a three-position detent 1/8 polycarbonate shield, interchangeable sizing cheekpads and a fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction of 100% Carbon Fiber.
- Built-in headsock/helmet skirt.
- Pre-plumbed for quick attachment of bottle air systems.
- Kevlar eyeport gasket.
- Internal face mask/respirator completely surrounds the nose and mouth to prevent intake of contaminated air.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
Customer Reviews (0)
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.