- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
HJC CL-X6 Helmet Features:
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
- Maximum range adjustable visor
- Multi stage top and forehead intake vents combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation that helps to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet's interior
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SpeedCool anti-bacterial fabric
- Contoured, multi-layer cheek pads optimize fit and comfort
- Removable and washable
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Removable, washable chin strap sleeves included
- DOT, Snell M2010, Snell Rated
The HJC CL-X6 Helmet is available in the following solid colors: White, Black and Matte Black.
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Andy (Driggs, Idaho) 3.7.2012
HJC Matte Black CL-X6
I would give it five stars, but the one negative thing about the helmet is that it is very hard to keep clean from scratches and dust. I ride a lot in the mountains and therefore brush up against trees, and it shows in the matte black very easily. Overall comfort I give it a 5 and also great price for a great helmet. I would recommend The HJC CL-X6 to anyone thinking about buying it.
Reviewer: Dan (Broomfield , co) 3.7.2012
Good helmet for the money
Brought this helmet, for summer use on my atv, after using for a complete summer it fitted good, little tight around checks, but did conform after a few uses, good helmet for the money!
Reviewer: Chris Lewis (Tampa, FL) 3.5.2012
could not be more happy
No complaints. Great performance. Good price.