- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
The Arai XD-4 is the replacement for the XD-3. The latest in dual-sport technology, the XD-4 is Snell M2010 rated, light weight and has better aerodynamics, airflow and a fit than its predecessor. The Arai XD-4 is a good choice for the adventure rider who wants a high performance hybrid helmet!
- New comfort headliner, with micro fitting 5mm peel away temple pads
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers
- Dry-Cool® technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort
- Patent pending, New FCS® (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design, also with a 5mm peel away micro fit feature
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- New chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- Snell M2010 approved
Answer Helmet Bag (not included)
- built in top handles for easy carrying
- shaped to hold the largest of helmet sizes
- cushy interior protects helmet's finish
- bold new sublimated graphics
- 16”L x 11”W x 12”D (22 liters)
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: David Rice (myers flat, ca) 7.23.2013
Feels too tight at first
Thought for sure the shape was wrong for my head, and that it was too small when I took it out of the box and tried it. After a two hour ride it felt great. Way tighter going on and off than my Shoei.