- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
The Arai XD-4 is the replacement for the XD-3. The latest in dual-sport technology, the XD-4 is Snell M2010 rated, light weight and has better aerodynamics, airflow and a fit than its predecessor. The Arai XD-4 is a good choice for the adventure rider who wants a high performance hybrid helmet!
- New comfort headliner, with micro fitting 5mm peel away temple pads
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers
- Dry-Cool® technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort
- Patent pending, New FCS® (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design, also with a 5mm peel away micro fit feature
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- New chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- Snell M2010 approved
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Mike (San Diego, CA) 2.12.2014
Excellent helmet but fogs up very easily. Arai should be shipping these with pin lock for the money you spend on this helmet.
Reviewer: Bill G (, ) 6.25.2013
Excellent helmet in all regards
Helmet fit exactly per the measuring instruction from Arai. Air flow is excellent for this style of helmet. Visibility is excellent. No lens fogging. I would buy another.