- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
The Arai XD-4 is the replacement for the XD-3. The latest in dual-sport technology, the XD-4 is Snell M2010 rated, light weight and has better aerodynamics, airflow and a fit than its predecessor. The Arai XD-4 is a good choice for the adventure rider who wants a high performance hybrid helmet!
- New comfort headliner, with micro fitting 5mm peel away temple pads
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers
- Dry-Cool® technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort
- Patent pending, New FCS® (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design, also with a 5mm peel away micro fit feature
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- New chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- Snell M2010 approved
Answer Helmet Bag (not included)
- built in top handles for easy carrying
- shaped to hold the largest of helmet sizes
- cushy interior protects helmet's finish
- bold new sublimated graphics
- 16”L x 11”W x 12”D (22 liters)
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Gary Hobaica (Feeding Hills, Massachusetts) 9.12.2013
White Arai XD4
Arai's legendary quality comes through again. Excellent fit and comfort. The lightweight feel was a pleasant surprise. Love the "beak" as I can shade a low sun. Only thing is that is seems to fog up a bit easily, could use some more ventilation on the face shield. As with my prior XD3, I'm sure a pinlock shield will improve this.
Reviewer: Cynthia (Mexico City, DF) 7.1.2012
Arai XD -4
Comfortable, silent, snug. Very happy with it, fits snugly without squashing your ears, me being the "baggage" behind the driver I don´t bump into his helmet , fits close enough so the wind doesn't yank your neck when it is really windy and it is silent. Great buy!