- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
- Fiberglass/Kevlar Matrix Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- AirFit permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads.
- SpeedView an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields, plus an EverClear coating on both sides for a fog free ride.
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWickII moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- ECE 22.05/DOT Certified.
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Daniel (Pacific Grove, CA) 8.27.2013
Excellent helmet, sweet graphics
The EXO 1100 Kranium is a solid helmet. Though a bit hesitant to buy online, I trusted other reviewers, as well the CS who told me that I should size one up because of the smaller sizing for the helmet. Though I'm normally a M, i went with the L and it was a perfect fit. Construction and materials are top notch; the drop down visor is functional and convenient, and I'm sure that if I were to put the helmet to the test, it would pass with flying colors. Highly recommend.
Reviewer: Bruce (Chatanooga, TN) 12.15.2011
EXO-1100 screams "High End"
The Scorpion EXO-1100 is priced just right. Not too cheap where it won't last and not as much as my rent!! I feel like I got a helmet with more value performance than other top brands. I couldn't believe how much this helmet has - Airfit cheek pads, fog free shield, internal sun visor. The cheek pads are air adjustable so I can adjust my helmet to fit the way it is supposed to without having to order different size cheek pads. The internal light smoke visor is really nice to have because I hate having to change shields. But even if I do want to change the shield, it literally takes just a few seconds! My EXO-1100 actually gives me a fog free ride. I have worn this helmet in similar situations that caused my old helmet to fog up but I haven't had one issue with it yet and it has been about 6 months.