- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
- The Firstgear Heated Liner Jacket is available in 90-watt and 65-watt versions.
- Designed to be plugged into a DC power source or battery pack. Heat-trollers available to provide you with multiple ways to control the heat output in your heated gear.
- Exclusive dual-zone heating system allows you to use the single or the dual Heat-troller without rewiring the liner. Liner rated at 110 watts at 12.8 volts.
- Designed to be worn over a single layer of clothing, a t-shirt or other lightweight garment. A protective outer jacket should always be worn over it.
- Built to be temperature neutral, so that you can wear your liner all day and not have to change clothing when you need heat
- Lightweight soft nylon shell for minimum bulk, non-coasted finish for maximum breathability
- Form fitting, snug fit for optimum heat transfer to body
- Heating pads on front, upper and lower back, sleeves and collar for full heat coverage
- Integrated glove plugs and pants plug stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Flex panels and action back allow a full range of movement for any activity
- Fleece inner collar to wick away moisture
- Packs into its own zippered pouch; included
- Specifically fit for female riders
Customer Reviews (0)
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.