- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
The all-new Three.4 (Three-point-four) helmet is nothing short of an exotic moto creation. Fluid lines and stylish graphics compliment SNELL M2010 safety. The Three.4 is a helmet that represents next-level comfort and style at an “I-can’t-believe-it” price.
- SNELL M2010, DOT Approved for USA - other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market today
- Poly-Alloy Shell Construction - allows for excellent strength while remaining light weight
- Multi-Port Air Induction Cooling System - twelve intake and six exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool even on the hottest days
- Flow Through EPS and Comfort Liner Air System - EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner channels align to maximize airflow
- Quick Release Washable Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads - easy to remove and clean with our "Quick Snap" system
- Molded Rubber Trim with Removable Nose Guard - with its smooth lines the integrated nose guard assists in keeping roost and other debris away from your nose
- Lightweight Aluminum and Stainless Steel Hardware - helmet hardware is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws and stainless steel D-rings and rivets for superior strength and years of worry free use
Customer Reviews (0)
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.