- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
Fly Racing F2 Carbon Solid Motocross Helmet
The F2 Carbon represents race-inspired lightweight helmet technology utilizing lightweight carbon/Kevlar construction. Though it shares many of the same construction features as the leading Formula model, the F2 Carbon has its own unique style and identity.
- SNELL M2010, DOT Approved For USA – other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market
- Composite Construction Shell – outer shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which creates superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual Density EPS Liner – two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port Air Induction Cooling System – eleven (11) intake and four (4) exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Tri-vent Goggle Anti-fog Vents – three (3) air intake vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Flow Through EPS And Comfort Liner Air System – EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- Quick Release Washable Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads – plush liner absorbs sweat, provides plenty of ventilation, and is easy to remove and clean with out quick-snap system
- Custom Molded Rubber Trim With Nose Guard – with its smooth lines the integrated nose guard helps keep pesky rocks away from your nose
- Lightweight Aluminum Hardware – helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional Carbon Fiber Intake Vent Wing – can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Bill (Lahaska , PA) 11.24.2013
Killer customer service
The helmet is exactly as I expected. This is my 3rd Fly Racing helmet. Lightweight and comfortable. The customer service is top notch. 10 Mins after I placed the order online, I got a call confirming my shipping address which is different from billing address. The helmet was at my door 2 business days later. Thanks!
Reviewer: Glenn Brown (Fort Worth, TX) 7.22.2013
I ordered one size larger than the Fly sizing chart indicated and could not wear it for more than 30 seconds without getting light headed due to extreme tightness. I returned it & ordered another size larger. It seemed to fit around the crown but the pressure was on my temple & jaw area. I wish manufacturers had other head sizing options such as oval, long oval, round etc instead of just the basic S,M, L, XL :-)