- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
FLY Racing proudly introduces the new Trey Canard Replica F2 Carbon helmets. Now you can wear the same helmet as Trey Canard with these replica helmets available in Replica Red/Black or Canard Graphic Blue/White and Orange/Black.
The F2 Carbon represents race-inspired lightweight helmet technology for the masses. Based on the same platform as the Formula MX, the F2 Carbon shares many of the technological features as its predecessor, yet still carves out its own unique FLY Racing style and identity.
Helmet Features and Materials:
- SNELL M2010, DOT APPROVED FOR USA - other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market
- COMPOSITE CONSTRUCTION SHELL – outer shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which creates superior strength while remaining extremely light
- DUAL DENSITY EPS LINER – two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- MULTI-PORT AIR INDUCTION COOLING SYSTEM – eleven (11) intake and four (4) exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- TRI-VENT GOGGLE ANTI-FOG VENTS – three (3) air intake vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- FLOW THROUGH EPS AND COMFORT LINER AIR SYSTEM - EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- QUICK RELEASE WASHABLE COMFORT LINER & CHEEK PADS – plush liner absorbs sweat, provides plenty of ventilation, and is easy to remove and clean with out “Quick Snap” system
- CUSTOM MOLDED RUBBER TRIM WITH NOSE GUARD - with its smooth lines the integrated nose guard helps keep pesky rocks away from your nose
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM HARDWARE – helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- OPTIONAL CARBON FIBER INTAKE VENT WING – can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Rob (San Antonio, Texas) 5.6.2013
Nice helmet but not a good fit
This is a very well built helmet with great, deep graphics. Unfortunately, the fit is a little narrow front to back. I normally wear Shoei VFX-W, but a friend talked me into trying the F2. When I put it on, the fit was a little tight overall but particularly across the forehead. I knew this would drive me crazy long-term, so back in the box it went to exchange for a VFX-W.