- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
- Fiberglass/Kevlar Matrix Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- AirFit permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads.
- SpeedView an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields, plus an EverClear coating on both sides for a fog free ride.
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWickII moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- ECE 22.05/DOT Certified.
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Greg (Maryville, Tennessee) 2.25.2014
The EXO 1100 Kranium Helmet is excellent fitting and one of the quieter helmets I've owned. I'd recommend ordering a size bigger that what you'd normally wear. The staff was outstanding. Went way beyond what they had to.
Reviewer: Jose Lou (Pennsville, NJ) 11.22.2013
I agree with previous reviewers - nice features and fit is perfect. ** Only negative I have to add is that it seems to have a "whistling" at speeds above 50 mph. It seems to go away if I lower my chin but this is not very comfortable after a while.
Reviewer: Daniel (Pacific Grove, CA) 8.27.2013
Excellent helmet, sweet graphics
The EXO 1100 Kranium is a solid helmet. Though a bit hesitant to buy online, I trusted other reviewers, as well the CS who told me that I should size one up because of the smaller sizing for the helmet. Though I'm normally a M, i went with the L and it was a perfect fit. Construction and materials are top notch; the drop down visor is functional and convenient, and I'm sure that if I were to put the helmet to the test, it would pass with flying colors. Highly recommend.