- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
Speed and Strength SS700 Go For Broke Helmet Features:
- “A.T.P.A.™” Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy Shell
- Removable, washable and moisture wicking liner
- “AirStrike™” Direct Course Ventilation System
- “Lock 'N Load™” Rapid Conversion Shield Replacement System
- “ALL CLEAR! ™ Sight System” Optically Correct, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and UV Resistant Faceshield
- Quick Release Chin Strap
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and ECE 22-05 standards
NOTE: Pictured with optional Tinted Shield. Ships with a standard Clear Shield.
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Stephan (El Paso, TX) 2.24.2013
huge value low price
very comfortable and not bulky fullface-helmet. Feels very comfortable and the visor is easy to exchange.
Reviewer: Maurice Kaplan (El Paso, TX) 12.28.2012
Nice quality helmet at a reasonable price
The features for ventilation and one-hand operable visor suggest a lot more thought went into the design of the helmet than you would have expected for something in this price range. The stenciling of the name and text on the helmet appears to be an inferior job and right out of the box was wearing off, but that's a lot less important than the structural rigidity and overall design.