- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Strong and supple Kangaroo leather main construction and palm.
- Palm is reiforced with Pittards ditital leather and an advanced injected Kevlar panel.
- Molded PU knuckle and finger sliders and PU injected wrist panel for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Internal Schoeller Keprotec palm and wrist flap reinforcements.
- Internal Kevlar lining.
- Kevlar stitching.
- Pre-curved fingers for comfort and secure grip.
- Perforated finger gussets.
- Patented 3rd and 4th finger-bridge helps prevent "finger roll" and potential seam bursting during impacts.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Harold (Bakersfield, California) 12.1.2012
Alpinestar GP Tech gloves
The gloves come packaged very nicely. When I first picked them up they seemed stiff and I thought they would not be very comfortable....wrong! As soon as these gloves were on they felt great. They have lots of protection that I hope to never test. The kangaroo leather is very soft and allows for a good feel of the bike. Good thing I read other reviews about the sizes running small...they do. I bought an XL and they "fit like a glove". Normally I wear a size large. Very happy with the glove. I have bought many items from Helmet City and after the last two purchases they are now my #1 company to buy from. They are the only company I have dealt with lately that actually DOES care about their customer. If there is a problem they will call and make it right. Great gloves but an even better company!