- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
"A new class of street helmet!"
Simply put; A Corsair-V® for the street! Here are just some of the advanced features and benefits the new RX-Q offers the street rider who, simply put, demands more.
Designed with the street rider in mind, the complete package was crafted around more traditional “upright” riding positions, ranging from sport touring, spirited sportbike to just cruising around town.
- Completely new street helmet based on Corsair V
- Intermediate oval fit
- Smaller, more aerodynamic shell shape
- More aerodynamic upper and side exhaust vent cowling
- New wider eyeport, same as Corsair V
- Advanced ventilation
- Brow-vent channeling ventilation
- Hyper-ridge circles lower shell to improve strength and aerodynamics
- Retractable chin spoiler
- Removable and washable liner and neck roll
- Exclusive 5mm peel-away cheekpad layer
- Emergency cheekpad release system
- 1-piece bottom edge trim
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
SELECT SIZES ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER | ESTIMATED TO SHIP MAY 27
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: John Phillips (Exeter, CA) 10.7.2014
I owned the previous model to this one and this new version from what I can tell is exactly the same - excellent fit and finish that you would expect from Arai. The only differences I can notice is that the face shield locking mechanism to the helmet is quite a bit softer/easier to lock and unlock to and from the helmet which is nice however I hope it does not become loose in the future. It also seems a bit noisier than the previous model but I do not know why that is. The colors are bright especially the red is more like a bright orange. This helmet fits me like a glove and I just love how it hugs my cranium. I highly recommend Helmet City in purchasing this kind of gear, they deliver what they promise. It is expensive but hey how can you put a price on your brain and or life.