- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
The VX-Pro3 utilizes Arai’s INTERMEDIATE OVAL (IO) shell shape. The shell shape is designed for the rider whose head has a Front-to-Back dimension that is longer than the Side-to-Side dimension.
- Subtle shell recess to allow a better fit and seal of goggles on the face
- Round instead of ridged shell
- Comfort Liner and cheek pads are fully removable, washable and replaceable
- 5 upper vents in crown, 2 visor-pressurized front intake vents, 2 side exhaust vents, and a neck roll exhaust port to create the next best thing to air conditioning
- Top-mount ventilation diffuser
- Closeable chinbar vent for dusty or cold conditions
- Chinbar forward tilt
- Removable/flexible rubber roost guard
- Emergency-release cheek pads designed to allow easier medical technician’s access to an injured rider
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.