- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Icon Airframe Carbon RR Helmet
ICON’s ever expanding line of Carbon Fiber helmets has grown with the addition of the Airframe Carbon RR. A ruthless commitment to excellence is how we approached the Airframe Carbon RR. The shell itself is handcrafted with Carbon Fiber, Dyneema, and fiberglass with ICON’s proprietary molding technology. This technology ensures structural integrity while minimizing weight. Zero distortion fog-free optics, Hydradry wicking interior, and conforming to multi-continent World Safety standards complete the overall package. Externally, strong, geometric warpaint adorns the Carbon shell to highlight the inherent strength beneath. The Airframe Carbon RR - engineered for total victory.
- Carbon fiber shell
- 1450 grams in size medium (+/-50 grams)
- Medium Oval Headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with sideplates
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Prolock™ secure shield locking system
- Removable chin curtain
- Dark Smoke shield included with helmet
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Crystalmarie (, ) 8.18.2013
Airframe Carbon RR
I absolutely LOVE this helmet! It is super lightweight, very comfortable to wear, and has a lot less wind noise than my Scorpion EXO-700 that I had prior.