- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
Ride in total comfort with the Bell Revolver EVO.
PICTURED WITH OPTIONAL DARK SMOKE SHIELD. COMES STANDARD WITH A CLEAR SHIELD.
Meet the Bell Revolver EVO. Apparently Bell locked its R&D team in the laboratory and didn't let them out until they had taken the Revolver helmet and turned it into a truly class leading modular worthy of the Bell name. When its engineering team finally emerged, the result was the Bell Revolver EVO. With improved features like a redesigned eyeport seal to reduce wind noise, new chin curtain to keep cold air out, and an improved flip down sun shade, the Bell Revolver EVO Hi-Viz Yellow helmet has truly taken Bell modular helmets to the next level in rider comfort and performance.
BELL REVOLVER EVO MODULAR HELMET TECHNOLOGIES:
- Industries first Modular helmet designed for function and performance all in one
- Internal Sun Shade offers "on the fly" protection from the sun without having to stop and change shields
- Velocity Flow ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- New redesigned eyeport seal dramatically reduces wind noise
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- New Chin Curtain prevents cold air from entering the helmet
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: DOT
- Weight: 1750g
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Michael Fairchild (Arlington, Texas) 6.26.2013
BELL REVOLVER EVO HELMET
Nice helmet, but I could not get my glasses on with the helmet. The temple pieces of my glasses would not go past the cheek pads, they were too high. The temple pieces went above my ears and I could not force them into the correct position. I returned the helmet for a refund.
Reviewer: Mark Kinsey (San Jose, CA.) 7.10.2012
Great Helmet !
Wanted a High Viz helmet with a great reputation and BELL was it. They were one of the first makers of safe helmets. The fit is perfect, it's lite and love the flip down sun protector built in. You can't bet this for safety and value.