- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
The Arai Vector 2 Motorcycle Helmet continues Arai's hugely popular less is more Vector model. The Arai Vector 2 is specifically crafted for the rider who doesn't need all the bells or whistles of other Arai models, but who can't imagine not getting the Arai familiy's unmatched three generations of handmade magic with care and craftsmanship, rider protection, performance, comfort and fit.
- Solid Colors
- "Frost" indicates a Matte finish
- "Diamond" refers to a metallic finish with metal flake
- Intermediate oval fit
- Complex Laminate Construction (CLC) shell that combines excellent shell integritywith light weight
- Arai's exclusive multi-density, single piece hybrid EPS liner
- Brow Vent Faceshield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area without holes in critical forehead area of the shell or in the impact-absorbing liner material
- Exclusive removable 5 mm Peel - away Cheek and Temple Pad layer-provides additional level of customization and fitment
- Extreme peripheral view - wider field of side to side visibility as the top-of-the-line Corsair V racing helmet
- New tuned rear vent/wing - Air inlets provide improved interior ventilation and heat removal
- Hyper-Ridge band - newly sculpted lower reinforcement band provides stability and lower center of gravity for a lightweight feeling.
- Larger side exhaust ports to increase airflow and minimize noise
- Dual pivot chin vent to direct air to the rider or the shield for de-misting
- Reinforced shell ridges with integrated side exhaust vents
- Larger bottom opening for easier on and off
- Removable/replaceable cheek pads
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2010 and D.O.T. standards
- The Arai Vector II helmet is available in the following solid colors: White, Black, Diamond White, Diamond Black, Diamond Blue, Diamond Grey, Aluminum Silver, Black Frost and Florescent Yellow.
- Solid Colors
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Thomas Boyd (Seattle, WA) 4.10.2013
Arai Vector 2 helmet
This is a very snug yet comfortable helmet. It also breathes well with plenty of vents and hasn't fogged up at all. Looking forward to thousands of miles of riding in a handsome, bright, and safer helmet.
Reviewer: Mr. Mike (Chester Springs, PA) 7.25.2012
Arai Vector 2
I had a hard time finding a helmet that fit my head. After doing some research I have a long oval profile. The Vector 2 is made to fit long oval heads. So the helmet fits correctly. The Vector 2 has very simple to operate vents. When open do a great job. The upper vents on the face shield prevent fogging. I took the cheek pads and removed the 5mm of padding that Arai precuts on the helmet to make a bit more room around my jaw and cheeks. I also don't have a problem with wind comming thru the helmet. That is because the Helmet fits me correctly. WEBBIKEWORLD has a excellent sizing chart. On what type of helemts fit your head. I thought that the size of your head is the only thing that matters. The shape is is also very important. What I did is take two pieces of cardboard ind hold them up against my head ear to ear and them took a measurement. I did the same thing front to back. Take the two numbers and divide the small one by the larger one. This is an aspect ratio. The closer the aspect ration is to 1.00 the rounder your head is. And I drew up an ellipse on paper and cut that out, it fit my head great. I now have my exact head size and shape. That is the secret to fitting a helmet. I would like to thank Kyle at Helmetcity for working with me during this process.
Reviewer: Claudia (, ) 11.25.2011
Arai Vector 2: Love it
Extremely comfortable. Well-ventilated. Very well padded and quiet; don't need my earplugs now. Only gripe? I still haven't mastered removing/replacing visor, despite watching countless instructional videos. Eventually I'll get it...