- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell shape reduces turbulence
- Impact absorbing, multi-density EPS liner
- Scoop top intake vent combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation, helping to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet's interior
- Chin bar intake vent provides airflow across the shield interior to help eliminate shield fogging
- Side chin bar venture exhaust vents for increased heat and humidity dissipation
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SpeedCool anti-bacterial fabric
- Multi-layer contoured cheek pads improve fit and comfort
- Pinlock prepared HJ-09 face shield with anti-scratch coating
- Optically correct, three dimensional design face shield offers 95% UV protection
- RapidFire shield replacement system allows for quick, secure and tool-less shield removal ind installation
- Includes clear Pinlock lens shield insert Nylon Strap Retention System
- Neatly secures chin strap/snap
- Interior is removable and washable
- Snell-M2010 / DOT except, XXXL is DOT only
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Kenneth Andersson (Tryon, North Carolina) 3.21.2013
I like the helmet it fit perfect on my head the view from inside to the sides is good and the air ventilation is really good . When use of helmet for racing there I been using HJC helmets for over 10 years period it has improved to be better and better.Big thanks from a happy costumer.
Reviewer: Justin D. (Lakeland, Florida) 2.6.2013
Nice regular use helmet
I've owned other HJC helmets in the past. I liked them and I also like this one. My last HJC helmet lasted 4+ years of regular use before I decided to retire it. This helmet seems to be of the same quality as more expensive models. I've owned them (more expensive helmets) also. I have to say this helmet is comparable to more expensive helmets in quality of materials along with fit and finish. In short, you really get a good helmet for the money with HJC.
Reviewer: David (Phoenix, Arizona) 1.6.2013
HJC Makes a Nice Helmet
Helmet City had what I ordered to me within 2 days with free shipping; even at Christmas rush when everyone is on high alert in shipping, that's impressive. The helmet is comfortable, seems well made, and the anti-fog design works rather well. I'm wearing it in 35-65 degree weather here in Arizona in December, and if I'm moving there's no condensation at all with the airflow inside the windscreen. The windscreen closes decidedly but I am getting a degree of wind noise that I'm not used to from around the neck area. I removed the liner but not the cheek pads to see what it's going to be like keeping the helmet clean. The liner was simple to put in, though how the fabric attaches to the front plate (melted or glued) has me nervous to how many times I'll be able to remove it and clean it without it falling apart. I left the cheek pads in for now; thought they look easy to work with as snaps hold them in place. I skipped installing the Pin-Lock anti-fog shield, it doesn't seem to fit given where the pins in the windscreen are and where the mount holes are drilled in the anti-fog plate itself. Tolerances are too close in a system like this to be practical in my opinion. In reading the instructions, the Pin-Lock is not recommended for night conditions, which puts me into installing it, uninstalling it, and the mounting system doesn't work well if at all as stated above. This should be factory installed, available as an option, or not at all. The helmet has enough airflow to keep the windscreen free of fog as long as your moving; personally, keep your Pin-Lock and lower the price $20.