- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
HJC CL-X6 Helmet Features:
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
- Maximum range adjustable visor
- Multi stage top and forehead intake vents combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation that helps to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet's interior
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SpeedCool anti-bacterial fabric
- Contoured, multi-layer cheek pads optimize fit and comfort
- Removable and washable
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Removable, washable chin strap sleeves included
- DOT, Snell M2010, Snell Rated
The HJC CL-X6 Helmet is available in the following solid colors: White, Black and Matte Black.
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Andy (Los Angeles, CA ) 4.1.2014
I get my HJC CL-X6 helmet two days after ordering it. It came with a cloth cover to store my helmet. The fit is perfect, follow the sizing chart and you'll be good to go. Love the range of visibility with this helmet, not to mention the price is fantastic.
Reviewer: bob (los angeles, california) 1.22.2014
Very good helmet
One of the only dirt bike helmets that comes in solid colors, for us adults that don't want to look like a Transformer. Consistent sizing to other hjc helmets, which is to say one helmet size smaller than listed. It's a tight fit at that, but it fits my melon very well. Excellent build quality, like all hjc helmets. Don't believe the hype; spending 500 bucks on a helmet does not make you safer. Stick it to the man and buy this helmet.
Reviewer: Gary Cabodi (Georgetown, California) 3.7.2012
The atv helmet everyone should have.
Let me say first of all that this company has the fastest service and the best customer care I have ever experienced. The first helmet I purchased was a little to big. I contacted customer service and the very next day a replacement helmet was hand delivered to my door. I had a very hard time finding a white helmet to reflect the heat with other companies without paying an arm and a leg for it. Helmet City had a beautiful all white helmet with great ventilation. I purchased the goggles that fit the helmet perfectly. I was very surprised at the low price I paid for such a nice product. It performed absolutely perfectly in every respect. Many other riders have commented that they really liked my helmet. I can't say enough about the quality of the product and their great service that I experienced. I would definitely recommend this company all that want a great price for a quality product and the best service you will ever find.