- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
HJC CL-X6 Helmet Features:
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
- Maximum range adjustable visor
- Multi stage top and forehead intake vents combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation that helps to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet's interior
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SpeedCool anti-bacterial fabric
- Contoured, multi-layer cheek pads optimize fit and comfort
- Removable and washable
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Removable, washable chin strap sleeves included
- DOT, Snell M2010, Snell Rated
The HJC CL-X6 Helmet is available in the following graphics: Frenzy, Chaos, Kozmos, Ryot, Fuze, Slash and Hydron.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Ujin Chang (Millbrae, CA) 4.29.2013
A snell rating for under $100
As a father who wants to stick around long enough to see grandchildren, the snell rating was my minimum requirement. I did a lot of research online and this model consistently got good reviews. There were no snell-approved dirtbike helmets under 140, and I got this one for 90. It helps that I don't care for the expensive graphics. Having tried it on I must say it fits "almost" as comfortably as my arai signet, but this is a dirtbike helmet so the airtight seal isn't quite as important. For 90 bucks I am very pleased.