- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (11)
HJC IS-33 OPEN-FACE HELMET FEATURES:
Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Lightweight,superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell with large eyeport for greater visibility
- Impact absorbing,multi-density EPS liner
SunShield Visor System
- One-touch integrated smoke-tinted SunShield (PP #111/3335,855) deploys and retracts quickly and easily
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System provides flow-through ventilation
- Multi-stage intake vents and exhaust vents allow full front to back fresh airflow that flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SilverCool antibacterial fabric
- Comfortable,removable and washable
HJ-117J Shield and QuickSlide Shield Replacement System
- QuickSlide shield replacement system allows for quick,secure and tool-less shield removal and installation
- Optically correct face shield offers 95% UV protection
Nylon Strap Retention System
- Neatly secures chin strap
Customer Reviews (11)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Nancye (Reston, VA) 10.6.2013
I forgot I had it on
I'm a new rider and this is my first helmet. Measured my head and went with HJC's sizing. At first I thought it didn't fit but after a call to Helmet City, I found out I was just not wearing right. It fits fine. First time out, I actually forgot I had it on. Very comfortable. Good quality.
Reviewer: S. J. Aber (Port Jervis, NY) 12.16.2012
Helmet for my wife
I got this helmet for my wife for Christmas, as she wants to ride with me this coming year. I already own one and LOVE it....so I got one to match mine. She is very happy with it, as I am with mine!!
Reviewer: Harold (Bremerton, WA) 3.19.2012
Adequate, but not superior
This helmet has a bit of an 'odd' fit for an HJC helmet. I was quite disappointed that the button cover for the sun glass insert (that makes it easier to use with gloves on) popped off the second time I used it. The design also tends to lead to the face shield fogging up for me when fully closed, even while wearing my balaclava. On the plus side, this helmet is nice looking & does an adequate job protecting my melon.