- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (13)
The HJC CL16 includes the following features:
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell shape reduces turbulence
- Impact absorbing, multi-density EPS liner
- Scoop top intake vent combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation, helping to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet's interior
- Chin bar intake vent provides airflow across the shield interior to help eliminate shield fogging
- Side chin bar venture exhaust vents for increased heat and humidity dissipation
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SpeedCool anti-bacterial fabric
- Multi-layer contoured cheek pads improve fit and comfort
- Pinlock prepared HJ-09 face shield with anti-scratch coating
- Optically correct, three dimensional design face shield offers 95% UV protection
- RapidFire shield replacement system allows for quick, secure and tool-less shield removal ind installation
- Includes clear Pinlock lens shield insert Nylon Strap Retention System
- Neatly secures chin strap/snap
- Interior is removable and washable
- Snell-M2010 / DOT except, XXXL is DOT only
Customer Reviews (13)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Justin (Santa Maria, California) 4.16.2013
Simple, snug, satisfactory
This helmet is great! It has a simple design without sacrificing any of the features you would want in a full face helmet; the visor and vents function perfectly. The interior padding and light weight construction make it very comfortable. I really like the sleek, discreet style of the matte finish option. This helmet is also made from durable materials and is easy to clean and maintain. For the price, it's a fantastic buy!
Reviewer: Lane Juelfs (potter, ne) 1.9.2013
great price and service!
Reviewer: Rob Hinckley (Lafayette, IN) 12.31.2012
Have not had a chance to use the helmet yet. Bought it for my stepson who will begin racing karts this spring. The Snell 2010 rating was the first thing we looked for and then chose this helmet after our original purchase was not in stock. Like the looks. Wish it had tear away stubs on it.