- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (15)
HJC IS-33 OPEN-FACE HELMET FEATURES:
Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Lightweight,superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell with large eyeport for greater visibility
- Impact absorbing,multi-density EPS liner
SunShield Visor System
- One-touch integrated smoke-tinted SunShield (PP #111/3335,855) deploys and retracts quickly and easily
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System provides flow-through ventilation
- Multi-stage intake vents and exhaust vents allow full front to back fresh airflow that flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SilverCool antibacterial fabric
- Comfortable,removable and washable
HJ-117J Shield and QuickSlide Shield Replacement System
- QuickSlide shield replacement system allows for quick,secure and tool-less shield removal and installation
- Optically correct face shield offers 95% UV protection
Nylon Strap Retention System
- Neatly secures chin strap
Customer Reviews (15)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: jim tucker (glendale, az) 9.26.2013
snug, but great
good looking, built in sun screen is very nice. fit was a bit snug out of the box, but I expect it will loosen up with flexing from putting on & taking off over time. All over, a great product.
Reviewer: Lucky (Lake Forest, CA) 9.4.2013
Up until now I have always worn a half helmet (lid) and decided to go with something that offers more protection. From the time I first put this helmet on I fell in love with it. I was afraid a 3/4 helmet would not be comfortable, but I was wrong... this helmet is super comfortable and with the ventilation system it is a lot cooler than I thought it would be. A great helmet that I would recommend to anyone.
Reviewer: Don (Martinsburg, WV) 5.31.2013
Nice helmet but....
The helmet is nice and fits well but my issue is with the face shield. I have only had this helmet for a couple months and when riding at highways speeds (70 mph) the face shield is constantly being pushed up. Very annoying.