- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
ONE POSSIBLE FUTURE
Air-lock chambers whistle under pressure, diagnostic machines weep for reprieve. What started as innocent government research has dovetailed into the oft-hypothesized cybernetic future. Coated in a cylon-esque chrome and black, the Airmada Bioskull is a vision into one possible future.
- Clear and RST Silver Shield Included!
- Meets or exceeds the following: DOT and ECE 22-05
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
**NOTE: SURFACE MAY NOT BE SMOOTH
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Zach RInehart (Palm City , FL ) 8.20.2014
Icon Airmada BioSkull Helmet
Awesome helmet, already received a ton of compliments, fast shipping, would highly recommend Helmet City
Reviewer: Kevin Davidson (Honolulu, HI) 5.16.2014
I can only compare it to one other helmet and that is the Shoei RF-1000. As far as my riding position... I ride an FZ-1....I have less head bobble and less wind noise. I was right on the line between a small and a medium and I would definitely go medium. I think the fit is great and I am very impressed with the helmet when compared to my Shoei. It comes with two shields which is a plus. I think for the money you get the best bang for your buck. Looks great and feels great and I can't say enough good things about this helmet.
Reviewer: Brian Wright (Sarasota, FL) 5.5.2014
This helmet is great, moves tremendous amounts of air, the surface reflects a good deal of the Florida sun. Everyone that sees it comments on the coolness of the design. I love the fit, It is the most comfortable helmet I have ever worn