- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
LACE FOR YOUR FACE
Depending on which side of the Atlantic you reside, the word Chantilly can mean numerous things. None of these meanings are particularly masculine or thuggish. Which is precisely why we chose this name for our latest skull-based helmet. It’s a dash of high-society class mixed with typical ICON low-brow predilections. Available in a glossy white or matte Rubatone™ black on black to suit your particular savoir-faire.
- Meets or exceeds the following: DOT and ECE 22-05
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Eve (Provo, UT) 9.6.2014
***** High quality for less money *****
Love the looks and fit of this helmet. As a female, I think it has just the right amount of femininity without being too girly or masculine. I usually wear an extra small in a Shoei helmet. Never wore Icon before, but it fit just as good and comfortable as my Shoei did. Very very pleased with my first Icon purchase. I also was able to track down a size small Icon Speed Queen jacket that I completely love, loads of high quality detail. The Chantilly helmet and Speed Queen jacket look perfect together.