- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Fits like a glove...You've heard it a thousand times, so have we. What actually defines how a glove should fit? We think the new standard is Icon's Pursuit glove. Supple sheepskin leather conforms to your hand. Plastic knuckle armor for protection, but hidden for a refined look. All over perforation for all day comfort. Reinforced goatskin palm to combat those nasty encounters with the asphalt. Try it on for yourself and then decide. This is what a glove was meant to be.
- Pittards sheepskin chassis for great fit
- Battlehide goatskin leather palm overlay for durability
- Integrated knuckle armor for protection
- Secure wrist closure keeps the glove in place
- Expansion gussets to improve overall flexibility
- Snap to keep gloves together while not in use
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Bryan (Lowell, Ohio) 11.10.2012
Icon pursuit gloves
Pleasantly surprised with these gloves....first day they arrived I rode 100 miles in 40 degree weather and they were very comfortable and kept my hands much warmer than mesh gloves.