- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Black ink sleeved across its raw construct shell speaks to the Hard Luck’s felonious intent. 13’s emblazoned across its flanks sneer politely at the society from which it was ostracized. The Hard Luck will never taste a silver spoon or know the loving embrace of a fat trust fund. It’s the helmet for street cowboys looking for anything heavy.
- Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long Oval Headform
- Anti-Lift Visor to Reduce Glare
- Multiple Oversized Intake and Exhaust Ports
- Quick-Change Fog-Free Shield
- Fully Removable/Washable HydraDry Interior
- Rear Spoiler for Reduced helmet Buffeting
- Removable Chin Curtain
- Comes with Clear and Dark Smoke (pictured) Shield
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Dustin (, ) 10.27.2014
A Real Head Turner!!!
I bought the Hard Luck graphic and let me tell you, this thing is awesome! The detail, lines and vents really make this the ultimate helmet! I purchased the Chrome lens with my helmet and I always get people telling me I look like an ODST warrior from Halo. It really makes people's heads turn. Also the helmet comes standard with a clear lens and a dark smoke lens is included at no additional cost. I would recommend either gold or silver/chrome! The cheek pads run tight but the helmet is true to size. If you plan on getting a Bluetooth headset/mic it is a real pain with this helmet especially during install but worth it. Overall this helmet is one of the best hybrid helmets on the market.