- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Black ink sleeved across its raw construct shell speaks to the Hard Luck’s felonious intent. 13’s emblazoned across its flanks sneer politely at the society from which it was ostracized. The Hard Luck will never taste a silver spoon or know the loving embrace of a fat trust fund. It’s the helmet for street cowboys looking for anything heavy.
- Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long Oval Headform
- Anti-Lift Visor to Reduce Glare
- Multiple Oversized Intake and Exhaust Ports
- Quick-Change Fog-Free Shield
- Fully Removable/Washable HydraDry Interior
- Rear Spoiler for Reduced helmet Buffeting
- Removable Chin Curtain
- Shown with included Dark Smoke Shield
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.